Gold Love Alchemy Bracelet Medium
Balinese culture. The dots also emulate the Maasai beads in the original design of the Kenya LOVE bracelet. Rice and LOVE are both plentiful and provide sustenance to the communities who make these bracelets.
In Hinduism, Gold is symbolic of knowledge, learning, meditation and mental development. The legend of alchemists turning common metals into gold is a parable for the human quest to change base vulgarities like greed, hate and selfishness into qualities like love, virtue and compassion through the process of self-purification. It takes our artisans 6 hours to craft each bracelet.
Gold plated on silver. Delicate, please handle with care.
- Handmade with LOVE in Indonesia.
- Comes with a protective silk cloth pouch - upcycled off-cuts from Quarzia, 100% of pouch proceeds are donated to artisans
- Canvas pouch, gift tag & sticker
- Adjustable cuff
- Every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation may occur.
- Length: 6" (15.24 cm) adjustable
- Width: ⅜" (0.95 cm)
- Weight: 1.23 oz (34.9 g)
- Materials: Gold
- Care: Remove before bathing or swimming. Clean with gentle cleaner.
- Origin: Bali
- Note: Each product is hand made. Slight variations in color/finish may occur.