Silver Love Offering Bracelet - Small
This is a conscious design decision to thread the concept through new iterations of the LOVE bracelet. The circular dots traditionally symbolize rice in Balinese culture. The dots also emulate the Maasai beads in the original design of the Kenya LOVE bracelet. Rice and LOVE are both plentiful and provide sustenance to the communities who make these bracelets.
Sterling Silver. Please handle with care.
- Handmade with LOVE in Indonesia.
- Comes with a protective silk cloth pouch - upcycled off-cuts from Quarzia, 100% of pouch proceeds are donated to artisans
- Canvas pouch, gift tag & sticker
- Adjustable cuff
- Every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation may occur.
- Length: 6" (15.24 cm) adjustable
- Width: .25" (0.64 cm)
- Weight: 1.23 oz (34.9 g)
- Materials: Silver
- Care: Water resistant. May require silver polish occasionally.
- Origin: Bali
- Note: Each product is hand made. Slight variations in color/finish may occur.