Olio E Osso: Balms
"Beauty should be simple"
What is it?
- All natural balms for use on your lips, cheeks, body & hair
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- Locally produced by hand in small batches
- Creator is, Paola Lamorticella, previously she worked internationally in the film and commercial industry as a stylist and makeup artist…over 25 years
- Olio E Osso = Olive + Bone (product made with oils for the body)
Why are we stoked?
- Colors are vibrant and lasting
- The smoothness is unreal
- Multi-use...for the face, lips, cheeks, hair, and body
- We aren't slathering our body with toxins
- Love the branding
Why should you care?
- It is one of Gwyneth Paltrow's Favorite's & Vogue approves
- Light, never sticky
- Packaging makes for easy use
- Ability to apply wide on cheeks, narrow on lips
- Creates a healthy glow
A little Extra...
Watch this vid if ya want more info or to see how lovely the colors look IRL on skin...
A little Q&A with the creator, Paola